Release Date: October 10,
2019 Effective Date: October 17, 2019
MyIE browser application (also known as xf browser) is a browser product developed for you by Beijing Ant Jiujiu Browser Technology Development Center (hereinafter referred to as our company or MyIE browser Company).
My MyIE browser company respects your privacy , and our philosophy is not to do evil.
Before using our products or services, please be sure to read carefully and thoroughly understand this policy, especially the terms marked in bold / bold underline. You should read it carefully and start using it after confirming that you fully understand and agree. . If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on the content of this policy, you can contact us through various contact methods provided by our company.
The first part of the definition
Our company: refers to the website and client software of Ant Jiujiu Browser Technology Development Center (domain name is www.myie9.com ).
Service Provider: [Ant Jiujiu Browser Technology Development Center].
Affiliated company: refers to the affiliated company of Ant Jiujiu Browser Technology Development Center.
Children: Refers to minors under the age of fourteen.
Personal information: refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
Personal information deletion: refers to the act of removing personal information from the system involved in the realization of daily business functions, so that it can be kept in a state where it cannot be retrieved or accessed.
The second part of the description
2.1 List the instructions for the use of mobile phone permissions one by one
|Authority name||scenes to be used||Call path|
|CAMERA||Users browse some web pages and use cameras||The user browses a certain webpage, and the webpage has a camera function|
|GPS is only used when you choose to share your location with a website. This app will never use your location information or share your location with websites without your permission.||The user browses a certain webpage and the webpage requests the location, such as Baidu map|
|Internet||Visit the website||Open a URL|
|READ_PHONE_STATE||Our use of Baidu statistical components need to obtain a device identifier , so that you can uninstall and then installed Shihai know that this is the same device , disable this privilege does not affect the use , but refused this permission , we will change our membership account in Device number .
|Home->Upper-right menu->Members->Device number login|
|SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW||Display the pop-up, full-screen interface to other applications: Some web pages require this permission to play videos in full screen.||When playing videos in full screen on some web pages.|
|READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE||Some web pages need to upload pictures. Can refuse .
|Some web pages need to upload pictures|
|WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE||Download some pictures or software on some web pages. Can refuse .
|Download some pictures or soft|
|RECORD_AUDIO||Users browse some web pages will use the recording function||The user browses a certain webpage, and the webpage has a recording function|
|WRITE_SETTINGS||When the network is disconnected, you are prompted to turn on WiFi, and you can directly click to turn on WiFi. You can refuse
|Prompt you to turn on WiFi when the network is disconnected, and you can click to turn on WiFi directly|
2.2 It should be noted that this policy does not apply to services provided to you by other third parties. To ensure a smooth product experience, you may receive content or network links provided by third parties. Please choose carefully whether to access links, content, products and services provided by third parties. Before submitting personal information to third parties, please read the privacy policies of those third parties carefully: (The URL can be copied by long press and opened in an external browser )
2.2.1 Component Service Provider-MobTech Privacy Agreement
Purpose : Log in to the member account via WeChat / mobile number. Scope of use : used when the member logs in .
2.2.2 Component Service Provider-Baidu Statistics Privacy Agreement
Purpose : To count the overall number of users. Scope of use : The software is in use during the entire period of opening .
2.2.3 Component Service Provider-Mozilla Privacy Agreement
Purpose : Synchronize bookmark function ; count user usage. Scope of use : The Android version of the MyIE browser is in use during the entire period of opening .
2.3 Personal information security complaints and reporting channels
Email us: email@example.com Contact: Mr. Guo
Company Name: Beijing Ant Jiujiu Browser Technology Development Center
Registered Address: Changping District of Beijing Huilongguan West Street, 9 Yard 8 , Building 14 layers 1707
Q : Where can I see this agreement again ?
Answer : Click on the link at the top right of the homepage of this software: "Privacy Agreement" .
1. How do we collect and use your personal information
3. How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
4. How do we Protect your personal information
5. How do you manage your personal information
6. How do we handle children's personal information
7. How to transfer your personal information globally
9. How to contact us
1. How we collect and use your information
You understand and agree:
- We are committed to creating a variety of products and services to meet your needs. Due to the many types of products and services we provide you, and the specific product / service scope that different users choose to use , correspondingly, various functions and the type and scope of personal information collected and used will be different. Please specify The product / service function shall prevail;
2. In order to bring you a better product and service experience, we are constantly striving to improve our technology, and then we may launch new or optimized functions from time to time, which may require collection , Use new personal information or change the purpose or method of using personal information. In this regard, we will separately explain to you the purpose, scope and use of the corresponding information by updating this policy, pop-up windows, page prompts, etc., and provide you with a way to choose your consent, and after obtaining your express consent Collect and use. During this process, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact us through the various contact methods provided in Article 9 "How to Contact Us", and we will answer you as soon as possible.
(1) Help you become our user
- Registration service
To help you become our user so that we can provide you with user services. You need to provide a mobile phone number to create a user name and password (or verification code) to become our registered user.
If you only need to use basic services such as browsing and search, you do not need to register as our user and provide the above information.
- Third-party authorized login
To facilitate your account login, you can also log in through a third-party account (including Taobao, Alipay, Weibo, WeChat, QQ ). In order to achieve the foregoing purposes, you understand and agree that we will obtain and collect your third-party account information from a third party, such as nicknames, avatars, and other information that you agree to grant in the authorization interface.
- Additional services
You can choose to further improve the product account information, and you can provide us with your avatar, nickname, and gender to obtain more personalized additional services. If you provide a real and valid mobile phone number, Taobao account, and Alipay account for binding, you can retrieve your account and password more conveniently when you encounter account problems such as lost or forgotten passwords. But if you do not provide this information, it will not affect your use of the basic services provided by this product.
- Account authentication service
When you use functions or services that require identity authentication to provide, such as live streaming services provided by a third-party embedded SDK , verification of free streaming cards, and tax deduction services for event rewards, according to relevant laws and regulations, you may need to provide Name, ID number, phone number to verify your true identity. This information is personal sensitive information, you can refuse to provide it, but you may not be able to obtain related services, but it does not affect the normal use of other functions and services.
(2) Provide you with browsing and search services
- Web browsing
During your use of our services, in order to identify the abnormal status of your account, understand the adaptability of the product, and provide you with page display and search results that are more suitable for your needs, and based on basic operational requirements such as web file caching, downloading, and log storage, we Need to obtain your public area read and write permissions, and may automatically collect your usage and store it as web log information, including:
device information: we will receive and record according to your specific operations during software installation and / or use Information about the device you use (including device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifiers, device environment and other software and hardware characteristics), device location-related information (including your authorized GPS location and WLAN access point , Bluetooth, base station and other sensor information).
Service log information: When you use the products or services we provide, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save it as a service log, including browse, click to view , search queries, favorites, follow to share information, and publish information , As well as IP address, browser type, telecom operator, language used, date and time of visit.
Please note that separate device information and service log information are information that cannot identify specific natural persons. If we combine this type of non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person, or combine it with personal information, this type of non-personal information will be treated as personal information during the combined use period, unless you obtain your authorization Or unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will anonymize and de-identify this type of information.
In order to provide you with information display, search and push services that are more convenient and more in line with your individual needs, we will extract your preference characteristics based on your device information and service log information, and generate indirect crowd portraits based on characteristic tags. Used to display, push information and possible commercial advertisements.
In addition, we will also use your above information in order to continuously improve and optimize the above functions.
- Information browsing
Our company may recommend more interesting information to you. In order to achieve this function, we may use information about the location of your device. Among them, location authority involves sensitive personal information. If you refuse to provide it, we will not recommend information to you based on your location information, and will not affect the normal use of other services that do not require location authority. We will show you and recommend local related information in your area based on the city corresponding to the IP address. If you don’t like the information we push for you, you can close the information at any time / adjust the channel you are interested in / add or unfollow the author / choose "not interested" in the information, we will adjust based on your feedback Recommended strategy.
The above information we collect and use has been de-identified. Data analysis only corresponds to specific codes that cannot be directly associated with your identity, and will not be associated with your true identity.
When you use the search service, your search keywords will be collected. In order to provide efficient search services, some search keywords and service log information will be temporarily stored in your local storage device, and can show you the content of search results and search history.
When you use the scan QR code search and voice search functions, we need to obtain the system's camera / album reading permission and microphone recording permission to support the provision of the aforementioned functions. We only collect the aforementioned information when you click on the QR code scan / voice search portal, or in other ways that can be provided in the future to evoke the corresponding search function. If you refuse to collect the above information, please turn off the device The camera / album reading permission, microphone recording permission function or don’t evoke the corresponding function, but this will also cause you to lose access to related services.
(3) Provide you with information release and interactive services
- Content upload and release
( 1 ) When you use content publishing, commenting, questioning, answering and other functions, we will collect the information content you choose to publish, and display your nickname, avatar, and published content (graphics, video and audio). When you use the functions of uploading pictures and publishing audio and video, we will ask you to authorize the camera, photo album, and microphone permissions. If you refuse to provide authorization, you will not be able to use related functions, but it will not affect your normal use of other functions.
( 2 ) When you interact with a service provided by a third party and need to be based on location, we will ask you to authorize location permissions and collect location information related to the service. If you refuse to authorize the provision of precise geographic location information, you will not be able to use this feature, but it will not affect your normal use of other features.
( 3 ) Please note that the information you publicly release may involve personal information of you or others or even sensitive personal information, such as when you choose to upload pictures containing personal information. Please be more cautious about whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services. If the personal information of a child is involved in the information you publicly release, you must obtain the authorization of the guardian of the child involved before publishing. Under the aforementioned circumstances, children or guardians have the right to contact us through the channels in Article 9 of this policy to request correction or deletion of content involving children's personal information.
- Information exchange and interaction
( 1 ) Communication and interaction with other users: You actively follow the accounts, channels, activities, topics, etc. you are interested in and interact (when following, browsing, commenting, private messages, favorites, liking or sharing content) we will Collect the accounts you follow and show you the content posted by the accounts you follow. When you add / invite a friend, we may request your address book permission, obtain your friend’s contact information and assist you in sending an add / invitation message. If you refuse to provide it, it will not affect your normal use of the function, but you will not be able to Invite your friends via mobile number.
( 2 ) Participate in operational activities: From time to time, operational activities will be initiated for newly launched services and functions. If you participate in related operational activities, we will collect, including but not limited to, your identity information and contact information through the operational activities interface , in order to obtain information from you Contact, verify your qualifications for rewards, and issue operational rewards to you. If you do not participate in the relevant operation activities, you do not need to provide the aforementioned information. If you participate in the operation activities but refuse to provide it, you will not be able to receive the relevant rewards.
(4) Customer service and problem solving
Contact us through customer service consultation and other methods: When you contact us, we will collect the content of the consultation you provided and your contact information ( account, address, email, communication / call history and content or other contact information you leave behind ) And other information in order to contact you or help you solve the problem, or record the solution and result of the related problem.
(5) Provide you with technical docking support
(6) Provide you with security
- Browsing and downloading security
The content or execution of some websites may cause damage to your mobile phone, operating system or browser. Therefore, when you surf the Internet, the browser will read the content of the file that is trying to execute the program, and analyze whether the file will infringe the user's mobile phone, and upload it to the cloud security data center for security inspection of the URL information in the webpage.
The browser will send the URL you visit (including the URL in the page , and the personal information in the URL will be filtered out) / download links you click, links in the page, web page titles and DNS resolution records of the URL to the cloud security data center , To judge the security of the URL you visit and block malicious web pages for you. If the webpage you requested is judged by the cloud security data center to be malicious / violating relevant laws and regulations, MyIE browser will automatically prompt you and block such information. Some products and services contain a unique application number . When you install, activate, update, uninstall related products and services, or access related products and services, the system will use this number and installation-related information (such as operating system type and application Program version number) sent to our company. Our company will analyze such information to prevent, detect, investigate fraud, endanger account security or other violations of our agreement, or to achieve the purpose of your visit.
- Operational safety
In order to improve the security of your use of the services provided by us and our affiliates and partners, protect the personal and property safety of you or other users or the public from infringement, and better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, and network attacks , Network intrusion and other security risks, to more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or our relevant agreement rules. We may use or integrate your member information, device information, service log information, and our affiliates and partners to obtain your authorization or basis Information shared by the law to comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks, conduct identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis, and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
- If the information you provide contains personal information of other users, you need to ensure that you have obtained legal authorization before providing this personal information to us.
- If we use information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use information collected for specific purposes for other purposes, or we actively obtain your personal information from a third party, we will obtain you in advance Agree.
If we obtain your information indirectly from a third party, we will explicitly request the third party in writing to collect personal information after obtaining your consent in accordance with the law, and inform you of the content of the shared information, which involves sensitive information. Before providing it to us, it needs to be clearly confirmed by you, and requires the third party to make a commitment to the legality and compliance of the source of personal information. If the third party violates the behavior, we will clearly require the other party to bear the corresponding legal responsibility; at the same time; , Our professional security team will strengthen the security of personal information (including sensitive information reporting, sensitive information encrypted storage, access control, etc.). We will use no less than the same protection measures and measures as our own users' personal information to protect personal information obtained indirectly.
- Exceptions for obtaining authorization
You fully understand and agree that we do not need your authorization or consent to collect and use your personal information under the following circumstances, and we may not respond to your requests for correction / modification, deletion, cancellation, withdrawal of consent, and information request:
( 1 ) Related to national security and national defense security;
( 2 ) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
( 3 ) Related to judicial or administrative law enforcement such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
( 4) ) To protect your or other individuals’ major legal rights and interests such as life and property, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
( 5 ) Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own;
( 6 ) Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information Information, such as legal news reports, open government information and other channels.
( 7 ) Necessary for signing and performing related agreements or other written documents with you;
( 8 ) Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products and / or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of products and / or services the failure;
( 9 ) as a legitimate news reports necessary;
( 10 ) academic and research institutions to carry out the necessary statistical or academic institutions based on public interest, and provide the results of external academic research or described, the results contained in the personal The information is processed for de-identification;
( 11 ) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Please be aware that, in accordance with applicable laws, if we take technical measures and other necessary measures to process personal information, the data recipient cannot re-identify specific individuals and cannot be restored, or we may conduct de-identification research on the collected information , Statistical analysis and prediction, used to improve our content and layout, provide product or service support for business decisions, and improve our products and services (including the use of anonymous data for machine learning or model algorithm training), then such processing The use of data does not require separate notice to you and your consent.
- If we stop operating our products or services, we will promptly stop continuing to collect your personal information, and will notify you of the suspension of operations in the form of one-by-one delivery or announcement. Personal information related to the suspension of business is deleted or anonymized.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the MyIE browser platform, provide you with a more relaxed visit experience, and recommend content that may be of interest to you, we will store Cookies , Flash Cookies , or browsers (or associated browsers) on your computer or mobile device. Applications) provide other local storage (collectively called " Cookies ") that usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters . With the help of cookies , websites can store data such as your preferences.
If your browser or browser additional services allow it, you can modify your acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies . For details, see AboutCookies.org . But if you do this, you may not be able to enjoy a better service experience, and in some cases may even affect your safe access to our website, and you may need to change user settings every time you visit our website.
(2) Cookie similar technology
In addition to cookies , we also use web beacons, pixel tags, ETags and other similar technologies. For example, the email we send you may contain an address link that links to the content of our website. If you click the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences so that we can actively improve our customers Service experience. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of pixel tags in the email, we can know whether the email has been opened. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. ETag (Entity Tag) is the HTTP protocol header transmitted behind the Internet browser and Internet server , which can replace Cookie . ETag can help us avoid unnecessary server load, improve service efficiency, save resources and energy. At the same time, we may use ETag to record your identity so that we can understand and improve our products or services more deeply. Most browsers provide users with the function of clearing the browser cache data. You can perform the corresponding data clearing operation in the browser settings function. But please note that if you disable ETag , you may not be able to enjoy a relatively better product or service experience.
3. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share with companies outside service providers, organizations and individuals of your personal information, except in the following circumstances:
1 , to share in the legal situation: We may in accordance with laws and regulations, litigation and dispute resolution needs, or press Share your personal information externally as required by administrative and judicial organs in accordance with the law.
2 , in the case of obtaining express consent to share: With your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
Currently, our authorized partners include the following types:
( 1 ) Authorized partners for content, advertising, and analysis services. The content and advertisements may be provided to you by our affiliates, third parties, or jointly with software service providers, smart device providers, and system service providers (hereinafter referred to as "service providers"). Unless we have your permission, we will not share your personally identifiable information with partners who provide content, advertising, and analysis services. We will entrust these partners to process information related to content, advertising coverage and effectiveness, but will not provide your personally identifiable information. We will share the de-identified personal information with these service providers. Based on comprehensive Make statistics and analyze features and preferences through algorithms to form an indirect population profile without identifying you personally. Such partners may combine the above-mentioned information with other data they obtain legally in order to implement the content, advertising services or decision-making suggestions entrusted by us.
( 2 ) Suppliers, service providers and other partners. We send information to suppliers, service providers, and other partners that support our business. These supports include technical infrastructure services commissioned by us, analysis of how our services are used, measuring the effectiveness of advertising and services, and providing customers Services, payment facilitation or conducting academic research and surveys.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
( 1 ) Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties Information;
( 2 ) In the event of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy liquidation of this product service provider, or other situations involving mergers, acquisitions, or bankruptcy liquidation, if the transfer of personal information is involved, we will require new holders of your personal information Companies and organizations continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the companies, organizations and individuals to re-seek authorization and consent from you.
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
( 1 ) With your explicit consent or based on your active choice, we may publicly disclose your personal information;
( 2 ) If we determine that you violated laws and regulations Or seriously violate the relevant agreement rules of this product, or to protect the personal and property safety of users of this product and its affiliates or the public from infringement, we may disclose it with your consent in accordance with laws and regulations or relevant agreement rules of this product Regarding your personal information, including relevant violations and the measures this product has taken against you.
(4) Exceptions for obtaining prior authorization and consent when sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing personal information
In the following situations, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
1. It is related to national security and national defense security;
2. It is related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3 , Relating to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
4. To protect your or other individuals’ major legal rights and interests such as life and property, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
5. You disclose to the public on your own Personal information;
6. Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
According to laws and regulations, sharing and transferring personal information that has been de-identified, and ensuring that the data recipient cannot restore and re-identify the subject of personal information does not belong to the external sharing, transfer, and public disclosure of personal information. Storage and processing will not need to notify you separately and obtain your consent.
4. How do we protect the security of your personal information
(1) We have adopted reasonable and feasible safety protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect your information and prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of personal information. For example, the data exchange between your browser and the server is encrypted and protected by the SSL protocol; we also provide the HTTPS protocol for secure browsing of the website ; we will use encryption technology to improve the security of personal information; we will use trusted protection Mechanism to prevent malicious attacks on personal information; we will deploy an access control mechanism to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees’ awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
(2) We have an industry-leading data security management system centered on data and around the data life cycle, and improve the security of the entire system in multiple dimensions from organizational construction, system design, personnel management, and product technology.
(3) We will take reasonable and feasible measures and try our best to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless there is a mandatory retention requirement by law. And our criteria for judging the foregoing period include:
1. To ensure the safety and quality of the services we provide you;
2. Whether you agree to a longer retention period;
3. Whether there are other special agreements for the retention period.
After your personal information exceeds the retention period, we will delete your personal information or make it anonymized in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws.
(4) The Internet is not an absolutely safe environment. When using the services provided by our company, we strongly recommend that you do not use communication methods other than those recommended by our platform to send your information. You can establish contact and share with each other through our services. When you create a communication, transaction, or sharing through our services, you can independently choose the object of communication or sharing, as a third party who can see your contact information, exchange information or share content and other related information.
Please note that the information you voluntarily share or even publicly share when using our services may involve personal information or even sensitive personal information of you or others. Please be more cautious about whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services.
Please use a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account. We will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(5) We will update and publish security risks, personal information security impact assessment reports and other relevant content from time to time, which you can obtain through our announcement.
(6) In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can independently prevent and reduce risks Suggestions, remedies for you, etc. We will inform you of the incident-related situation by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement.
At the same time, we will also report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
(7) Personal information storage area: domestic and foreign (personal account information is stored in China, equipment usage statistics and crash information are stored abroad ). Storage period: 1 year. Expired: delete.
5. How do you manage your personal information
You can access and manage your personal information in the following ways:
(1) Access to your personal information
( 1 ) You have the right to access your personal information, except for exceptions provided by laws and regulations. You can access your personal information yourself in the following ways:
Account information-If you want to access or edit the basic personal information in your account, you can perform such operations by logging in to your account.
Clear data-You can log in to your account to clear the video, novel browsing records, input records, cookies , account passwords, history records and cache files through the clear data under "Settings" .
( 2 ) If you are unable to access such personal information through the above-mentioned path, you can contact us at any time through customer service. We will respond to your access request within 15 days.
( 3 ) For other personal information generated during your use of our products or services, we will provide you with relevant arrangements in accordance with the relevant arrangements in "Subparagraph (7) in response to your above request" of this article.
(2) Correction or supplement of your personal information
When you find that the personal information we process about you is wrong, you have the right to request us to make corrections or supplements. You can apply for correction or supplementation through the methods listed in "(1) Access to your personal information".
(3) Deleting your personal information
( 1 ) You can delete part of your personal information by the methods listed in "(1) Access to your personal information".
( 2 ) In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information:
1. If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
2. If we collect and use your personal information, but have not obtained your request Explicit consent;
3. If our handling of personal information seriously violates the agreement with you;
4. If you no longer use our products or services, or if you actively cancel your account;
5. If we no longer provide you with Product or service.
( 3 ) If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the subjects who have obtained your personal information from us as much as possible at the same time, requiring them to delete them in a timely manner, unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these subjects obtain your independent authorization .
( 4 ) After you delete information from our service, we may not delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately, but we will delete the information when the backup is updated.
(4) Change the scope of your authorization and consent.
After you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
(5) Account cancellation by the subject of personal information
( 1 ) You can submit an account cancellation application on the "Cancel Account" page by yourself.
( 2 ) After you actively cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products or services, delete your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, or make it anonymized.
(6) Restricted information system automatic decision-making
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms including information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legitimate rights and interests, you have the right to request an explanation from us, and we will also provide appeal methods without infringing on the trade secrets of this product or other user rights and social public interests.
(7) Responding to your above request
( 1 ) To ensure safety, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
( 3 ) For your reasonable request, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost depending on the circumstances. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repeated, require excessive technical means (for example, the need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are very unrealistic.
( 4 ) In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations:
1. It is related to national security and national defense security;
2. It is related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3 . Criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc.;
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that the subject of personal information has subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals and organizations of;
6 , involving trade secrets.
6. How do we handle children's personal information
In the case of collecting children's personal information with the consent of the guardian to use our products or services, we will only use, share, transfer or disclose this information when permitted by laws and regulations, the guardian's explicit consent, or necessary to protect the child.
7. How to transfer your personal information globally
The personal information collected and generated during our operations within the territory of the People's Republic of China is stored in China, except in the following circumstances:
1. There are clear provisions in laws and regulations;
2. Obtain your explicit authorization;
3. You conduct cross-border transactions through the Internet, etc. Personal initiative.
( 2 ) For major changes, we will also provide more prominent notices (including we will notify you through our website publicity and even provide you with pop-up prompts).
The major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
1. Significant changes in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of using personal information, etc.;
2. Significant changes have taken place in our control rights. Such as changes in the owner caused by mergers and acquisitions, etc.;
3. Changes in the main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure;
4. Significant changes in your right to participate in personal information processing and how to exercise it;
5. We are responsible for processing When the department responsible for personal information security, contact information, and complaint channels change;
6. When the personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk.
9. How to contact us
You can contact us in the following ways, and we will respond to your request within 15 days:
( 1 ) If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, you can contact us by email : firstname.lastname@example.org ;
( 2 ) Registered address: Changping District of Beijing Huilongguan West Street, 9 Yard 8 , Building 14 layers 1707 Company Name: Beijing ants Jiu Jiu browser technology development center
( 3 ) If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if you think that our personal information processing behavior has harmed your legitimate rights and interests, you can also seek a solution by filing a lawsuit in a court with jurisdiction in the defendant's domicile.
MyIE Browser Technology Development Center