Welcome to use ant browser and service.
Please read and understand the ant browser user service agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement"), especially the exemption clauses that exempt or limit the company's liability and the restrictions on the rights of users. Your use of this browser means that you accept the terms of this agreement, otherwise you will not have the right to download, install or use ant browser (hereinafter referred to as "the software") and its related services. Your download, installation or other use will be deemed as acceptance of this Agreement and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
This agreement is an agreement between you and our company for downloading, installing, using, copying the software and using ant company's related services. "User" or "you" refers to the individual or single entity that obtains the software license and / or software product through the way provided by the company for obtaining software license.
The company has the right to amend this agreement at any time according to the change of relevant laws and regulations, the company's business situation, business strategy adjustment and software upgrade. The updated terms of the agreement will be published on the official website of ant browser or the software, which will replace the original terms of agreement. Users can log on the website or use the software to check the latest version of the agreement terms at any time. If the user does not agree with the agreement changes, please stop using the software immediately. If you continue to use the software, you will be deemed to have accepted the changes in this agreement.
Minors under the age of 18 should read this agreement with their legal guardian.
1、 Service content and instructions
Ant browser is a computer and mobile internet tool provided by the company for users. The browser itself does not directly upload and provide content, and does not make any modification or editing to the content accessed, browsed, accessed and transmitted by users.
Users understand that this browser only provides relevant network services. In addition, the equipment related to relevant network services (such as personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices related to access to the Internet or mobile network) and the expenses required (such as the telephone charges and Internet charges paid for accessing the Internet, and the mobile phone fees paid for using the mobile network) shall be borne by the users themselves.
Users are not allowed to abuse the service of ant browser. Ant Company hereby solemnly draws your attention to any information, data, text, software, music, audio message, photo, graphics, video, information, user's registration information or other data (hereinafter referred to as "content") transmitted through the service through accessing, browsing, accessing, transmitting instant information, e-mail or any other means "), whether it is public or private transmission, the content providers and users shall be responsible for their access, browsing, access, transmission and use. Ant browser can not control the content transmitted through the service, nor can it fully control the user's use behavior, so it can not guarantee the legitimacy, correctness, integrity, authenticity or quality of the content. You have predicted that when using this service, you may come into contact with unpleasant and inappropriate content, and you agree that you will judge by yourself and bear all risks It depends on the ant browser.
If the user's behavior of using ant Browser service does not conform to this agreement, ant company has the right to make independent judgment when it finds out through notice, report and other channels, and has the right to immediately terminate part or all of the services provided to users without prior notice to users. If the user spreads and spreads reactionary, pornographic or other information in violation of national laws and regulations through ant browser, the system records of ant browser may be used as evidence of user's violation of laws and regulations; any claim or derivative damage caused by any third party due to the user's access, browsing, accessing and transmission of the above contents in ant browser; or The user shall be fully responsible for the loss.
Ant company has the right to supervise the user's use of ant Browser service. If it is found that the user violates any provisions of this agreement when using the network service provided by ant browser through notice, report and other channels, ant company has the right to require the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to suspending or terminating the user's use of the network) To mitigate the impact of user misconduct.
Ant company reserves the complete and indivisible ownership and intellectual property rights of the following contents and information: in addition to the content uploaded and disseminated by users, ant browser and all its elements, including but not limited to all content, data, technology, software, code, user interface and any derivative works related to it.
Without the consent of ant company, the above materials shall not be directly or indirectly released, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed for the purpose of broadcasting or publishing, or be used for any other commercial purposes. The above information or any part of it may be kept in a computer only for personal use. Ant browser shall not be liable to the user or any third party in any form for any delay, inaccuracy, error and omission caused by or in the process of transmitting or submitting all or part of the above information, or for any damages arising therefrom or arising therefrom.
All rights of any software (including but not limited to any image, photo, animation, video recording, recording, music, text and additional programs, and accompanying help materials) used by ant company to provide network services belongs to the copyright owner of the software. Without the permission of the copyright owner of the software, users are not allowed to reverse engineer the software Engineer, decompile, or disassemble, or otherwise discover its original code, and commit any suspected infringement of copyright.
3、 Commitment and guarantee
The user guarantees that it shall not and shall not directly or indirectly:
(1) Delete, conceal or change any patent, copyright, trademark or other ownership statement displayed on or contained in the ant browser;
(2) Interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of any part or function of ant browser or ant company website in any way;
(3) Avoid, attempt to avoid or claim to be able to avoid any content protection mechanism or ant browser data measurement tool;
(4) Use any registered or unregistered goods, service marks, company logos (logos), URLs or other logos derived from ant in writing or graphics without the prior written consent of ant company;
(5) The use of any marks, including but not limited to the use of the ant company marks in a manner that defiles, impairs and impairs the rights of the owners of such marks, or creates or declares any obligation or grant any right or authority for itself or to any other person in violation of this Agreement;
(6) Display or otherwise provide any user information to any non original user without the prior consent of the original user;
(7) Request, collect, request or otherwise obtain access to ant accounts, passwords or other authentication credentials from any user;
(8) Proxy authentication credentials for any user automatically logging in to ant account;
(9) Provide tracking function, including but not limited to identifying other users to view or operate on personal homepage;
(10) Automatically direct the browser window to other web pages;
(11) Impersonate others or gain access to ant browser without authorization; or let any other person identify the user in person without the user's explicit consent;
(12) If the user violates any of the above guarantee, ant company has the right to give warning, shielding and even disqualification punishment according to the circumstances; if any loss is caused to ant browser, ant browser user or any partner of ant company due to the user's violation of the above guarantee, the user shall bear all legal liabilities and compensate for the loss.
Commitment of users:
(1) The content uploaded, published, transmitted or transmitted by other means through the Internet service provided by ant browser shall not contain any information that violates the laws, regulations and policies of the state, including but not limited to the following information: (a) opposing the basic principles established by the constitution; (b) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity; (c) harming national honor and interests; (d) instigating ethnic hatred and discrimination and undermining national unity; (E) undermining state religious policies and propagating heresy and feudal superstition; (f) spreading rumors, disturbing social order and destroying social stability; (g) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or abetting a crime; (H) insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others; (I) containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations. (2) Users are not allowed to use the network service system for any illegal purpose; they are not allowed to use ant Browser service in any form to infringe ant company's commercial interests, including but not limited to publishing commercial advertisements without the permission of ant company; they are not allowed to use ant Browser service system for any behavior that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet or mobile network.
(3) Users shall not use the service of ant browser to engage in the following activities: (a) entering computer information network or using computer information network resources without permission; (b) deleting, modifying or adding computer information network functions without permission; (c) data and application programs stored, processed or transmitted in computer information network without permission Deleting, modifying or adding; (d) intentionally making or disseminating destructive programs such as computer viruses; (E) other acts endangering the security of computer information networks. (4) For example, the content uploaded, published, transmitted or transmitted by other means through the Internet service provided by ant browser has defects in rights or infringes the legitimate rights and interests of a third party (including but not limited to patent right, trademark right, copyright and copyright adjacent right, portrait right, privacy right, reputation right, etc.) resulting in ant company or other cooperation with ant company In the face of any complaint, report, inquiry, claim, lawsuit, or any loss of reputation, reputation or property of ant company or other units cooperating with ant company, the user shall actively take all possible measures to protect ant company and other units cooperating with ant company from the influence of the above claims and lawsuits. At the same time, users are responsible for the direct and indirect economic losses suffered by ant company and other units cooperating with ant company.
4、 Intellectual property protection
If the content uploaded by users allows other users to download, view, listen to or access or distribute in other ways, it must ensure that the publishing and related behaviors of the content comply with the relevant copyright policies in relevant intellectual property laws and regulations, including but not limited to:
1. When the user receives the infringement notice, he / she should immediately delete or prohibit access to the infringement content of the statement, and contact the person who delivered the notice for details.
2. The user knows and agrees that ant company will deal with the qualified infringement notice issued by the third party according to relevant laws and regulations, delete or prohibit the infringement content of access statement according to the requirements, and adopt and implement appropriate policies to prevent repeated infringement under corresponding conditions.
5、 Privacy protection
6、 Legal liability and exemption
In view of the particularity of network services, users agree that ant browser has the right to change, interrupt or terminate part or all of the network services at any time. If the changed, interrupted or terminated network service belongs to free network service, ant browser does not need to inform users, nor does it need to bear any responsibility to any user or any third party.
2. Users understand that ant browser needs to regularly or irregularly overhaul the platform or related equipment that provides network services. Ant company does not need to bear any responsibility for this, but ant browser should notify in advance as far as possible.
3. Ant browser can change the service or delete some functions for any reason at any time. Ant browser can cancel or terminate the service to users at any time. Ant browser's decision to cancel or terminate the service does not need a reason or notification to the user. Once the service is cancelled, the user's right to use the service will be terminated immediately. Once the service is cancelled or terminated, any information stored in the service may not be recovered.
4. Ant browser does not guarantee (including but not limited to)
(1) Ant browser is suitable for users' requirements;
(2) The ant browser is free from interference, timely, safe, reliable or error free; and any products, services or other materials obtained by the user through the ant browser meet the user's expectations;
(3) The user shall bear the risk of using any information downloaded or obtained through ant browser; the user shall be fully responsible for any damage to the user's computer system or loss of data due to such use.
5. Ant browser shall not bear any direct or indirect compensation for the loss of profits, business reputation, data or other tangible or intangible losses caused by the following reasons:
(1) The use or failure of ant browser;
(2) Any product, information or service purchased or obtained through ant browser;
(3) Unauthorized use or modification of user information; and other matters related to ant browser.
7、 To delete your personal information and account number:
In the following cases, you can use the【 firstname.lastname@example.org 】Request us to delete personal information.
8、 How we maintain your information security;
1. we will upload and store your personal and non personal information to the data center in Chinese mainland.
2. We attach great importance to the security of your personal information, and we will take security protection measures in line with industry standards to protect your personal information, and deploy a variety of technical methods and management measures to prevent unauthorized access, modification, damage or loss of data. For example, only your access control mechanism can ensure the integrity of your information.
3. We will only retain your personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, unless the retention period needs to be extended or permitted by law. We will try our best to protect your personal information security, but please note that due to the complexity of technology, no security measures can be foolproof.
1. To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, the right of final interpretation of this agreement belongs to ant company.
2. This agreement will take effect as soon as it has been published. Ant company has the right to modify the content of the agreement at any time, and the modified results will be published on the ant browser website. If you do not agree with ant browser's modification to the relevant terms of this agreement, the user has the right to stop using the network service. If the user continues to use the network service, it shall be deemed that the user accepts the modification made by ant company to the relevant terms of this agreement.
3. All notices to users by ant browser under this agreement can be sent by web announcement, e-mail, SMS or regular mail transmission; such notice shall be deemed to have been delivered to the recipient on the date of sending.
4. The conclusion, execution and interpretation of this Agreement and the settlement of disputes shall be governed by Chinese laws and Chinese courts. In case of any dispute between the two parties on the content of this agreement or its implementation, both parties shall try their best to solve it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit in the people's Court of Haidian District, Beijing, where the contract is signed.
5. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the two parties on the matters agreed in this Agreement and other related matters. Except for the provisions of this agreement, no other rights are granted to the parties to this agreement.
6. If any provision in this agreement is invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part for any reason, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.
10、 How to contact us
Contact email: email@example.com
In general, we will reply to your request within 5 working days.